2 bathrooms, studio bedrooms (Sleeps 6)
1200 sq. ft.
Sleeps six in 3 sleeping areas, 2 bathrooms with wonderful open concept floor plan. Dining room table seats 12, making this a perfect spot for a large get-together. The fireplace adds coziness in the cooler months. Whitman College just 1.7 miles, First & Main downtown just two miles.
Loft living at its finest with bed for two inside a wine barrel!
Enjoy the outdoors either poolside or the huge backyard. Pool is shared with Bryant House next door. Combined, properties can be booked for groups up to 12.
Guests enjoy the fire pit, and an acre of grass for ball games, frisbee and croquet, a great place for the entire family.
Minimum stay: 2-3 nights
Keep scrolling for more or check our reviews!
• Swimming pool- heated, salt water
• High speed fiber optic internet
• Air conditioning/heat
• Pets welcome
• Gas Fireplace
• Satellite or cable
• Washer & dryer
• Children welcome
• Parking off-street
• Bathroom 1: toilet, shower
• Bathroom 2: toilet, shower
• Fire extinguisher
• Exterior lighting
• Smoke detector
• Deadbolt lock
• Carbon-monoxide detector
• Air conditioning/heat
• Linens provided
• Washing machine
• Clothes dryer
• Parking off-street
• Towels provided
• Wireless fiber optic internet
• Iron & board
• Hair dryer
• Stove- gas cook top
• Coffee Maker
• Coffee grinder
• Ice maker
• Pantry items (basic items provided)
• Dishes & utensils
• Dining table expands up to 12
• Satellite Direct TV with HD-DVR
• Books, small assortment
• Lawn/garden 2.5 acres in total to roam and run.
• Fire pit
• Back porch
• Golf: Wine Valley, WW Country Club or Veteran's Memorial.
• Heated salt-water pool shared with guests from Bryant House which is on the property. Open approx. May 1-Sept. 30.
• Long-term renters welcome in winter
The Fine Print
• Pool Season: May 1- September 30
Weekdays M/T/W - $495/night- two night min.
Weekend Th/F/S/Su - $495/night- three night min.
• Winter Season: January 1- March 31
All days - $275/night- two night min.
Weekdays M/T/W - Vary $275-$350/night- two night min.
Weekend Th/F/S/Su - Vary $350-$400/night- two night min.
Pet Fee - $35/night/pet
Booking Service Fee - 5%
Minimum Night’s Stay: Pool Season- 3 night minimum during the weekend days and two night minimum for weekdays. All other seasons are 2 night minimums, open to long-term rentals during off season.
When I receive your inquiry, I will reply with quote and detailed House Rules. Upon acceptance, I will invoice via PayPal, payment due upon receipt. Payment will imply acceptance of House Rules and finalize reservation!
View our complete House Rules here.
Check In/Out - We are flexible with these times when possible.
Check-in after: 4:00 PM
Check-out before: 11:00 AM
• 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
• 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
• No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
If you cancel within 59 days or less and I rent to new guest, additional refund will be issued. The exact amount will depend on the circumstances. Inquire for details.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
House Rules - more details with quote
• No smoking
• Children allowed
• No children in pool area unsupervised
• Pets allowed $35/day/pet, no pets in fenced pool area
• Events allowed with prior approval, fee to be determined
• Max guests: 6
• Minimum age of primary renter: 21
Our Cleaning Practices
• Cleaned with disinfectant
• Check-in and check-out with no person-to-person contact
• All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
• High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Bryant Barn Reviews
Stayed May 2020
We loved this property and even extended our stay. Everything was perfect and the hosts were amazing. Great communication and great experience.
Ultimate relaxation in Walla Walla!
Stayed Jul 2019
Amy T.Mill Creek, WA
Bryant House was the perfect rental for our family vacation! My husband and I took our two young daughters and my in-laws and had so much fun. The layout was perfect for our family. Jack and Janet were wonderful hosts and it was nice to have them right next door if we needed anything! The first thing we did when we got back was checked our calendar for next year and book Bryant House (and the Bryant Barn) for a bigger family vacation next year. We can’t wait to go back!
Best vacation rental stay ever!
Stayed Aug 2018
If you've never been to Walla Walla or have been many times a Bryant House and Barn stay will make your experience the best. We had the benefit of both as my wife and I have been to Walla Walla numerous times over the years. We wanted to share this great town with friends that had never been before for a birthday celebration. Our stay was exceptional and for the following reasons it ranks as our best vacation rental stay ever.
1. Location. The Bryant house is only a little over a mile from downtown. As you make your way to the property you will pass through beautiful neighborhoods and stately Walla Walla homes that showcases the vibe of this special community. The drive to and from makes you feel like a you have come home and are very local. Another plus was the Uber service was readily available for nights out.
2. Accommodations. A real highlight of the Bryant house and Barn is the special intersection of history, architecture, art and garden setting.
The multi-acre four structure compound sets the scene for the Bryant House an updated farm house with three well-appointed bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen and welcoming living room with front porch. The decor matched with local art is a great place to share a glass of wine and conversation. The Barn is adjacent as a fully renovated and reimagined space with lofted ceiling, contemporary furnishings and more stunning art from Walla Walla Valley artisans. The grounds are framed with lush green grass, perennial gardens and a beautiful saltwater pool next to the barn. The kitchens in both spaces were fully appointed and ready for entertaining. Our guests were treated to wonderful oasis everyday following winery touring, golfing and restaurant exploring. Nothing is better than a refreshing than dip in the spacious pool then lounging in the lawn on a hot summer evening.
3. Uniqueness. You haven't lived until you who experienced an amazing nights sleep in the custom French Wine Barrel just steps from the Barn. In addition to the guest that stayed at the property we hosted a celebration dinner for 36 in the lawn next to the pool. This presented a very unique experience and setting for all.
4. The owners. Janet Byerley and Jack Largent have poured their lives into this special place. You can count on immaculate accommodations and manicured grounds. However the most special part is the way they treat you as honored guests during their stay.
Conclusion. Best vacation rental stay ever!
Girls Wine Weekend Success!
Stayed May 2018
Jack and Janet have truly created a special place at the Bryant House. We had a wonderful time sipping wine on the porch, playing on the immaculate grass areas with the dogs, and lounging in the pool. This place has tons of character and made our weekend getaway one we'll never forget. Can't wait to come back and visit again!